Marne Medical are excited to be exhibiting at the upcoming Australian Dermatology Nurses Association (ADNA) Victorian Dermatology Education Day 2017 on Saturday 26th August.
The event will be held at Melbourne’s St Vincents Hospital and will see a variety of dermatologists and nurses congregate from all over Victoria to further their professional development.
- Dr Yan Pan: Pigment lesions
- Dr Sarah Shen: Field Treatments – PDT, Aldara and Effudix
- Dr Alice Rudd: Skin Nutrition
- Dr John Cicivlla: Examination and reporting of skin specimens
- Dr Amrita Gokhale: Oral SCC and Mucosa issues
- Dr John Beer: Plastic Surgery
- Mim Hunn RN: Lymphodema
- Liz Leins NP: Eczema through the ages
Download a copy of the Event Program here
The conference will be supported by a trade show exhibition featuring a range of companies with products and services aimed at the dermatologist market.
Marne Medical are proud to be taking part as both a sponsor and exhibitor in this year’s event. We’ll be showcasing a range of quality dermatology consumables and equipment on our stand, including our exclusive range of Vigilenz Surgical Sutures and Ectocare Manuka Honey Wound Dressings. Make sure you drop by and say hi to our Business Development Managers and collect your free samples.
To find out more about the Victorian Dermatology Education Day 2017 or to register, click here.