The Welch Allyn SpiroPerfect PC Based Spirometer allows you to see and compare accurate results from pulmonary function tests in seconds.
Clearly evaluate pulmonary obstruction or restriction, increase success rates of patients who are undergoing smoking cessation, show progress, and help pediatric patients comply with test procedures.
This powerful and accurate Windows®-based software solution interfaces with EMR or patient management systems for onsite or offsite review of key data. Part of the CardioPerfect® Workstation suite.
Welch Allyn SpiroPerfect PC Based Spirometer Features
- Fast, reliable pre-/post-bronchodilator FVC, SVC, and MVV testing
- Testing with automatic interpretation and reversibility analysis
- Instantly verify quality and variability of test performance
- Motivate children with incentive graphic
- Single-use disposable transducers to help reduce the risk of cross-contamination
- Connect to your EHR through the CardioPerfect Workstation Software
- Free IT assistance from Welch Allyn Technical Assistance
- Integrates with Best Practice and Medical Director
Welch Allyn SpiroPerfect PC Based Spirometer Inclusions
- Welch Allyn SpiroPerfect Spirometry Module with 3-Litre Calibration Syringe
- SpiroPerfect Sensor
- Pressure Tubing
- 8 x Flow Transducers
- 2 x Training Posters
- CardioPerfect Workstation Software
- Quick Reference Guide
- Electronic Operators Manual
Pack Size: DE-SPIRO-S (Each)