Tubigrip Tubular Bandage Natural Size E
Tubigrip Tubular Bandage Natural Size E is a multi-purpose tubular bandage for large ankles, medium knees and small thighs. Tube-shaped Tubigrip provides lasting, effective support with complete freedom of movement, distributing pressure evenly over the surface. Tubigrip can be used for treatment of strains and sprains, soft tissue injuries, general edema, post-burn scarring and ribcage injuries. Tubigrip can also be used for pressure dressings. Featured in a full range of sizes, Tubigrip is easy to apply and re-apply, as it requires no pins or tape. It is also washable and reusable.
- Multi-purpose tubular bandage adjusting to the contours of the body
- Use for treatment of strains and sprains, soft tissue injuries
- Lasting, effective support with complete freedom of movement
- Easy to apply and re-apply with no pins or tape required
- Size A – For Infant Feet and Arms
- Size B – For small hands and arms
- Size C – Medium arms, small ankles
- Size D – For large arms, medium ankles, small knees
- Size E – For large ankles, medium knees, small thighs
- Size F – For large knees, medium thighs
- Size G – For Large thighs
Covered elastic threads within the fabric move to adjust to the contours of the body and distribute pressure evenly over the surface. Fitting is quick and easy. Tubigrip reduces wastage, as only the exact amount required is cut from the roll. Apply with a 2–3cm overlap. If applied as a double layer to the appropriate limb size, Tubigrip will exert 10-15 mm Hg to the limb.
How to use Tubigrip
- Cut Tubigrip to twice the length required for limb, allowing an extra 2–3cm for overlap.
- Pull Tubigrip onto limb like a stocking.
- Double Tubigrip back over limb. Ensure upper edge is taken 2–3cm higher up the limb than the ﬁrst.
Pack Size: BO-1434 (Each)