Steri-Strip™ Blend Tone Skin Closures (Box 50)
Steri-Strip™ Blend Tone Skin Closures (Box 50) are sterile, light beige skin closure strips made of a porous, non-woven backing coated with a pressure-sensitive, hypoallergenic adhesive.
A non-reinforced, self-adhesive strip for face and hand applications where a gentle, less-noticeable closure is desired. Light color allows natural skin tone to show through. Sterile and easy to apply, with a hypoallergenic adhesive. Breathable material improves patient comfort.
- Less noticeable – Light color blends with many skin tones, for a more cosmetically pleasing appearance
- Helps improve cosmetic outcomes – Non-invasive, sterile design helps improve cosmetic outcomes, compared to sutures and staples, with less tissue trauma
- Easy on patients – Breathable and comfortable to wear. Adhesive is hypoallergenic
- Saves money – Less expensive than skin adhesives, sutures or staples
- Steri-Strip Blend Tone Skin Closures can be used when there is a need for a non-reinforced, gentle closure
- It allows natural skin tone to show through, making it ideal for face and hand applications
Pack Size: PC-B1550 (Box 50), PC-B1551 (Box 50)