Sonidet is a medical equipment and instrument detergent. It is a highly active NEUTRAL liquid detergent specifically designed for both machine and manual cleaning operations in the medical field.
Sonidet is odourless, non-staining and is a safe detergent for the removal of hospital and surgical soils. Diluted solutions of Sonidet are colourless, its concentrated formula provides rapid cleaning action and effectiveness in hard and soft water.
- pH neutral – safe to use on all instruments and devices
- Free rinsing and bacteriostatic
- Aust. Standard compliant
- Can be used in Manual & Ultrasonic instrument cleaning
- Suitable for environmental surface cleaning where required
- 100% recyclable packaging
- Manufactured by Whiteley Medical
- Ultrasonic cleaning machines
- Manual cleaning of instruments prior to the disinfecting or sterilisation process
- Manual cleaning of theatre floors, tables, benches, etc.
- Manual cleaning of equipment such as dialysis machines
- Manual cleaning of laboratory glassware
- Manual cleaning of dental equipment
Pack Size: IP-190377 (Each), IP-190400 (Each)