Opsite Flexifix is a transparent conformable film roll. The film is waterproof and provides a barrier to bacteria whilst allowing the skin to breath. Opsite Flexifix is designed to allow easy application of the film to awkward areas of the body. Available in 10cm x 10m or 5cm x 10m.
- Unique roll format
- OPSITE Film – The film is waterproof and aids in the prevention of bacterial contamination. Its high moisture vapor permeability helps prevent the accumulation of perspiration and fluid under the dressing. The acrylic adhesive minimizes the risk of skin damage on removal, especially after long periods of wear.
- Adaptable to awkward areas – Opsite Flexifix has been designed to allow easy application of the film to awkward areas of the body and over dressings and tubes. The film is highly conformable and extensible to increase patient comfort.
- Unique roll system – The unique and novel roll format enables rapid and economical use of the Opsite Flexifix film to create comfortable, waterproof fixation for dressings.
- Retention of primary dressings, Low Adherent Dressings or ALLEVYN◊ Hydrocellular Hydrophillic Polyurethane Wound Dressing
- Fixation of tubing
- Attachment of leg bags, stoma devices, etc.
- Step 1 – Cut off the desired length of film from roll.
- Step 2 – Fold the strip along its length to crack the protective papers. Remove the backing paper marked No.1 “remove first”.
- Step 3 – Apply the adhesive film to desired area and smooth down.
- Step 4 – Remove the green squared grid carrier, marked No 3.
- Step 5 – To remove the film, gently stretch the film parallel to the skin and lift off.
Manufactured by Smith & Nephew
Pack Size: PC-66000040 (Roll), PC-66000041 (Roll)