Finessis Corium Surgical Gloves
Finessis Corium Surgical Gloves are accelerator free, latex free surgical gloves that provide supreme tactility for double gloving and microsurgeries. Designed to deliver enhanced touch sensitivity, Finessis Corium is perfect to don as an underglove to achieve the feel fit comfort without loss of grip or sensitivity. Pair with Finessis Zero for a perfect fit and impermeable barrier in every surgical procedure. Finessis Corium is suitable for Microsurgery, Opthalmic Surgery, Plastic Surgery, Cranio-Maxillofacial Surgery and Minimally Invasive Surgeries.
- Zero Accelerators
- Highest Accepted Quality Level AQL 0.10
- Made from FLEXYLON – High performance elastomer built by Molecular Layer Technology
- Smooth textures surface, comfortable with enhanced grip sensitivity
- Finessis Corium exerts half the stress compared to latex and synthetic latex gloves
- Ultra low stress design
- High electrical resistance
- Sterilisation by irradiation for guaranteed sterility
- Suitable for Microsurgery, Opthalmic Surgery, Plastic Surgery, Cranio-Maxillofacial Surgery and Minimally Invasive Surgeries
The Comfort Surgical Glove
Finessis surgical gloves are designed with ultra-low stress. Each pair is anatomically formed, the comfort of wear is accentuated by FLEXYLON high viscoelasticity. This means less exertion and fatigue on hands and fingers after stretch and flexing.
To see more about Finessis surgical gloves please visit finessis.com
Pack Size: MLFC55 (Box 50 Pairs), MLFC60 (Box 50 Pairs), MLFC65 (Box 50 Pairs), MLFC70 (Box 50 Pairs), MLFC75 (Box 50 Pairs), MLFC80 (Box 50 Pairs), MLFC85 (Box 50 Pairs), MLFC90 (Box 50 Pairs)