ConMed Hyfrecator 2000
ConMed Hyfrecator 2000 is a safe and simple to use hyfrecator with a wide range of applications – from dermatology and gynecology to ophthalmology and urology.
The Hyfrecator 2000’s state of the art electronic circuitry utilizes two microprocessors to provide unsurpassed output power accuracy and patient safety. Whether it’s full power for broad surface coagulation, or low power in one-tenth watt increments for delicate facial procedures, the Hyfrecator 2000 provides the precision you demand.
Internal self-diagnostic tests are performed every time you turn on the Hyfrecator 2000 and the power output is monitored continuously during operation. This makes the Hyfrecator 2000 one of the safest office-based electrosurgery units in the world.
Compatible with your existing Hyfrecator accessories, such as bipolar forceps and reusable electrodes, the Hyfrecator 2000 features an ergonomic design and contemporary style that complements modern office decor.
- 1 x ConMed Hyfrecator 2000
- Pack of 5 Electrolase sharp tip disposable non-sterile electrodes
- Pack of 5 Electrolase blunt tip disposable non-sterile electrodes
- 1 x Hyfrecator 2000 Electrosurgical handpiece
- 2 x Hyfrecator Pencil Sheaths Non Sterile
- 2 x Hyfrecator Pencil Sheaths Sterile
- In-service training DVD
- Common Dermatological Procedures CD
- Operators manual
- Power cord
- Electrode starter kit
Primary Power Requirements
- Model 7-900-115 115V± 10% 50/60 Hz 0.8 A
Dimension and Weight
- Depth: 4 inches (102 mm)
- Width: 8.75 inches (222 mm)
- Height: 7.5 inches (190 mm)
- Weight: 6 pounds (2.7 kg)
Power Accuracy at Rated Load
- LO and BI: 0 to 10 W: Greater of 90 mW or 10% of setting10 to maximum setting: 10% of setting
- HI: Greater of 1 W or 10% of setting
- NOTE: Instrumentation errors can be great enough to exceed these limits. For best results, the same instruments should be used for calibration, as well as checking.
- RF Frequency: 450 KHz ±50KHz (open circuit)
- Output Wave Shape: Clipped, damped sinusoidal
- Line Regulation: ± 5% at at max. power for a +/- 10% line voltage
- Duty Cycle: Intermittent: 30 sec. on, 30 sec. off
- Audio: Adjustable from >45 dba to >65 dba at 1 meter
- Low Output Terminal0-10 range: 0.1 watt increments10-20 range: 1 watt increments
- Bipolar & High Output Terminals0-35 range: 1 watt increments
- 60 Hz Leakage: 50 microamps max. third wire of line cord open
- Mains Power Cord: 18 AWG/3 105o C 300V / IEC-320-C13 connector, 10 ft. (3m)
- Operating Temperature Range: +10 degrees to +40 degrees C
- Relative Humidity: 10% to 95% non-condensing
- Storage Restrictions: -40 degrees to +70 degrees C, 95% humidity N.C.
- Approvals: UL 544, Medical and Dental Equipment, E68077, EN 60601-1 / IEC 60601-1
- Protection: BF Defibrillator, Class 1
Pack Size: TR-7900230 (Each), TR-779620 (Each), TR-79001 (Each)